Spring Training in Calgary
Welcome to 2019 Spring Training systems. Our training camps focus on providing athletes with the proper training for their age group and skill level. By cementing the fundamentals of the sport from a young age, we see a greater mental and physical understanding of the sport for years to come. Spring Training offers many advantages for athletes on and off the ice. P3 aims to develop not only great hockey players, but great leaders in our community through passion, perspective, and performance.
Additional Programs to Support Spring Training are available exclusively to registered participants. The registration links will be emailed to you. Contact us for more information about the following programs:
Development Team – Novice, Atom, Pee Wee – See schedule for dates & times
Novice to Pee Wee Breakfast Club – Wednesday mornings 6:45 – 7:45 am
Crease Club – All Goalies welcome – See schedule for dates & times
- Approximately 30 hours of ice available over the season (Development, Breakfast Clubs, Games)
- 12 skaters and 2 goalies per age group
- 20 hours of ice for Development programs
- 10 hours of Breakfast club option- only available to Development team members. Space is limited.
- 5 Crease Club Sessions – only available to Development team members.
- Exhibition Game time available
- Practice jerseys included in the fee
- Focus on skill-building by Professional P3 coaches
- Goalies receive approximately 30 minutes of dedicated goalie movement instruction with each practice, as well as access to the goalie-only crease club events
- Specialty skills camps for the skaters, such as stick handling, shooting, passing, creating and sustaining offense, and defensive tactics
- The Spring training ice will be at Crowfoot Arena and Crowchild Twin Arenas
Novice, Atom, Pee Wee = $775 + gst
Wednesday mornings 6:45 – 7:45 am,
Novice, Atom, Pee Wee = $300 + gst; only available to Development Team members. Space is limited.
A registration link will be emailed to you once you register for a Development Team.
5 Goalie specific session will be held through the spring.
Goalies who register with a Development Team will receive a link to register for 1 to 5 optional crease club session
Bantam / Midget Players
InformationP3 Spring and Summer Ice & Dryland Training Opportunities